Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cate Videos!!!!

This one is especially for David and Donna, who missed seeing Cate last weekend. Here she is, getting her bath before everyone came to visit.

Cate's Bathtime!

And here she is, being ADORED!

This one makes me sad for some reason... I don't think I will put anymore videos to music. I think I have bad taste in music overlays. If you look very closely, you see a splint-second long frown, like she is about to cry. It doesn't last very long. She's a happy baby!

Today, I almost cut her fingers off in the wipey (sp?) heater/holder that is on her changing table. I didn't see that her fingers were in it, and I pushed HARD on it to get it to close. Trauma (especially for me, her dad, who was the idiot that didn't look to make sure her fingers weren't in it). But she was fine. Not a mark. But she cried for a minute or two... pretty darn hard.

EDIT: I didn't notice it when I watched the "Adored", but Maggie pointed out how her eyebrows go up right at the very beginning. It's pretty funny (to us).

3 comments:

David said...

Very cute! Can't these videos be any longer? Looking forward to visiting on Thanksgiving. Can you teach Cate to say "Hi Uncle David. You're the BEST!" by then?

Andrea said...

Find some fun soundtracks to use - like the great music on the Amelie soundtrack.

And if she can say Uncle David by Thanksgiving then she better be able to say Aunt Andrea.

Bruce Penman said...

I really like the soundtrack cut that I used for Maggie's bike-riding clip. Do I have to find something more upbeat for Cate's?

Andrea is not going to be easy for a baby with a non-functional tongue. Perhaps you would accept "AH-ee-yah"?

Same for you David... The "D" sound won't come easy. You might need to be "A-veh".

Jennifer will be "eh-eh-fer", and Gary will be "You mean I have another uncle that I never met until I was 12???"