Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My First Easter, by Cate Penman

When I woke up, I knew it was going to be a special day for me. Right away, my mommy (whom I adore) brought me into the place where she and my daddy (whom I also adore) sleep and she put me on the floor. They then gave me a basket thing that had all sorts of stuff in it. I had lots of fun taking everything out of the basket.



I wasn't really awake when all this was taking place, but I was awake enough to have a good time opening my basket and taking out all the goodies.






Shhh... You must be vewy vewy quiet!!! I think I here a wabbit...



I DID!!! I DID!!! I DID SEE A WABBIT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Care, you are the cutest bunny I have ever seen. All you need is a little cotton tail!!

Hop along little bunny!

Love, Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Obviously, I am typing with my feet... that should be Cate...

Anonymous said...

you spelt here wrong it's supposed to be hear